Friday, January 28, 2011

Pretty center piece..

This pretty center piece is from Designs by Fee. It is called Florentine. I made this for a house warming gift I will be giving  next week to my husdands niece & her husdand. I love making yo yos, and as you can see they are of very muted colours. I attached a longated pearl bead in the center of each yo yo that came off an old sweater. (NEVER THROW OUT THESE DEARIES EH)?. I think they add just a little  to the piece. Thank you Fee for this great pattern. The salt & peppar birdies are something that belonged to my dear mother. I just found them as I was going through some of her things. She only kept them in the curio cabinet not to be used. " see mom I am enjoying them so very much" My mother passed away in Sept. so I am happy to have her at our dinner table with us.. Thanks for sharing a little time with me. Come again won't you? Blessings: Dianne

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Dianne. Great idea adding the beads. The birdies are cute. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous Dianne , I think the beads add a lot as well ,give it a real feminine feel and the birds looks really special on there .
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete