Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crazy blocks...

Here are three crazy quilt blocks.  My friend SheilaSheilas Quilt World) showed me how to do one. Sooo hIere are the ones I have made so far.I need to do   more embellishing I can see. I only did some stitches & buttons. I guess the more blocks I do the better I will feel to add MORE. I did enjoy making them very much, Thanks Sheila...It has been a beautiful day here in Nova Scotia, sunny & warm.HORRAY!!!. Again , thanks for stopping in to see me & my little ALMOST finishes. D.

3 comments:

  1. Th blocks look great....Sheila is a sweetheart....it was beautiful here in New Brunswick today also. I mowed lawns all afternoon...got sunburned a bit too....I do it every year;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crazy blocks Dianne. The stitcheries & the wool project are all gorgeous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful Dianne ,I like the embellishments you added . You must be getting practise in for the upcoming swap ;-).Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete