Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crazy blocks...

Here are three crazy quilt blocks.  My friend SheilaSheilas Quilt World) showed me how to do one. Sooo hIere are the ones I have made so far.I need to do   more embellishing I can see. I only did some stitches & buttons. I guess the more blocks I do the better I will feel to add MORE. I did enjoy making them very much, Thanks Sheila...It has been a beautiful day here in Nova Scotia, sunny & warm.HORRAY!!!. Again , thanks for stopping in to see me & my little ALMOST finishes. D.

4 comments:

  1. Th blocks look great....Sheila is a sweetheart....it was beautiful here in New Brunswick today also. I mowed lawns all afternoon...got sunburned a bit too....I do it every year;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crazy blocks Dianne. The stitcheries & the wool project are all gorgeous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful Dianne ,I like the embellishments you added . You must be getting practise in for the upcoming swap ;-).Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting for me contoh alat bantu sex and beneficial to all people who read

    ReplyDelete