Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Projects

Here are a few things I have been working on. The pictures above of the two little bunnies were from a magazine. I just thought they were soo cute & tiny. A good pair for a small space              The next photo is of a wool wall hanging that I made . I am still trying to decide how to finish the outer edges. It is a pleasure for me to work with wool. My mother loved daisies so I will think of her when I look at it. I just noticed that this piece is in a busy spot... all my other lovies all around. BUT that's me , things I treasure EVERYWHERE. If you can  get close to this piece you will see a tiny little angel (left side) I made my mom YEARS ago. A little  silk flower turned into a treasure.  I will do another (look & see) a little later on. I hope you will come back to see me. Blessings: Dianne.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dianne , I love all of this work , the wool piece is gorgeous ,I bet I missed this at class . You do beautiful work !hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for some of these web articles is very impressive and qualified to compete alat bantu seksualitas and may continue to post quality articles article and useful for everyone

    ReplyDelete