Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wool pincushion swap


Hello ladies. Here are a couple snaps of my beautiful pincushion swap. The first two show the lovely work done by my swap partners:Melody, Roslyn, & Laura. Ladies I love ever inch of it. The flowers, the bees, the stars, MY INITAL, done in Nova Scotia Tartan, My cute elephant. I thankyou all soo much. On the back I added a swirl from coloures in the front on the cushion & some crochet lace from a hankie of my moms.    The bottom photo is Meoldsys cushion. It is all ready to go to You Melody. I have added the sun flowers, Tiny bird house and some little flowers & a happy little inch bug. It is really cute Melody with all the special bits from the other gals. I am sure you will be thrilled with yours as I with mine. I have really enjoyed this swap ladies. Thank you RubzRugz for the work gone into this swap. Blessings to you all. Dianne.

6 comments:

  1. Dianne I love how you have finished yours off - such special little pictures from everyone... and the one going to Meloday is fantastic too... isn't it amazing just how much detail can go into the small base... thanks so much for joining us in this fun activity...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pincushions are gorgeous Dianne. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both just sweet Dianne and I know Melody will be thrilled with hers as well ,love your addition.
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dianne, How beautiful is my pincushion. I am so lucky. Yours looks wonderful too. I think this has been my favorite swap of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pincushions are soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished pincushion looks great. I love the way all the pincushions in the group look different even though the same people are adding to them :)

    ReplyDelete